Friday, April 7, 2017

Editing

As of right now, I am almost finished editing my video, but there are still many details that need polishing and decisions that need to be made.

I still need to find a copyright free song, but yesterday I started browsing through Ben Sound and they seem to have a good selection to choose from. I'm thinking about doing an upbeat jingle to demonstrate how this is Allison's normal day and how she's quite content with her life, but that all changes once she get into a car accident that kills someone, then she realizes the thing that made her the happiest is the thing that has ruined her. My video is about 2 minutes and 4 seconds long, so I need to shorten almost all the clips and show only what's necessary. Also, I'm a tad concerned about the credits because my film opens with credits written on the phone screen as the alarm but in the third shot I added more credits just written on the screen (rather than the something in the narrative world) because there was a slight pause at the end of the shot and it felt like a good place to put it. But, I'm not exactly sure as to where the next few credits should go. I'm thinking that I can add one on the shot where I'm brushing my teeth on the bottom left corner. I think I should space them out throughout the whole opening and end the opening with the title, since this two minute video is the introduction to the actual film.

The plan is to finish editing tomorrow and begin the CCR, but I want to be completely done with the whole project by Monday. Let's cross our fingers and see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment