Sunday, March 19, 2017

The Time Has Come...

The time has come, I begin shooting this week and I can't lie--I'm a bit nervous. 

My plan is to begin filming on Tuesday and hopefully wrap up any loose ends on Wednesday. When I first considered starting the filming process on Tuesday, I thought that it was too soon and that I needed more time to plan. But, I came to the realization that if I really want my film opening to be good, I'm going to need a lot of time to edit the video; especially since I need to really focus on sound elements. I suppose it's never to early to start that way in the event that anything goes wrong, I still have a few weeks to resolve any issues. 

I'm typically not a picky person and will usually work with whomever, but for this project I knew it was imperative to be particular in choosing the actress who would be playing the teen girl in the film. I need someone who I can be firm with and someone who will take the project seriously. That's why I asked my best friend, Juliette. At first I thought she'd be completely against the idea, but she actually went for it. She's doing the magazine portfolio, so she understands the importance of this project and its' meticulous process. 

Lights, camera, action!

No comments:

Post a Comment